Since inception in 1895, the Punjab National Bank has always been a “People`s bank” serving millions of people throughout the country and also had the proud distinction of serving great national leaders like Sarvshri Jawahar Lal Nehru, Gobind Ballabh Pant, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai, Smt. Indira Gandhi etc. In 1951, the Bank took over the assets and liabilities of Bharat Bank Ltd. and became the second largest bank in the private sector.
The Punjab National Bank has now launched Online Banking facilities for its users. The registration process for this facility is fairly simple. The steps for registration have been provided below:
- Visit www.netpnb.com
- Click on Retail –>> User New User
- Select Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Both
- Enter Account Number & Select “Type of Facility” (View Only or View & Transaction)
- Enter OTP (One Time Password), received on your registered Mobile Number
- Enter Debit Card Number & ATM PIN
- Set Login or/and Transaction passwords. A message for successful registration will be displayed on the screen. Note down your User ID and start using
Please note: Registration online allows for immediate activation.
Features of PnB’s Netbanking Facility
PnB’s Netbanking facilities have been designed to allow users to make most of their banking related transactions online. Some of the main features of the PnB Netbanking facility are:
- Check account details and balance online
- Print e-statements
- Manage Loan accounts
- Manage Credit Cards
- Open/Close accounts
- Online Fund transfer
- Emergency services like, Debit Card hotlisting to block Debit Card.